Your Speech-Language Pathologists
Owner & Speech-Language Pathologist
Erin Gaul MS, CCC-SLP
Erin is the owner and primary speech-language pathologist of your Speech Path, LLC.
Erin earned her Bachelors in Sociology/Deaf Studies at Rosemont College and her Masters in Speech-Language Pathology from Gallaudet University where she concentrated in aural (re)habilitation for deaf/hard-of-hearing populations. While attending Gallaudet, she served as President for the National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA) and authored an article based on her experience in grad school called, “What we signed up for” for NSSLHA in the Loop Magazine. Erin was a presenter on speech reading at the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) Annual Conference in Chicago, IL.
While Erin is a multi-faceted SLP, treating an array of populations, her primary areas of focus include aural (re)habilitation for Deaf/HOH children and Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS).
She has extensive background working with the deaf/hard-of-hearing, children of Deaf adults (CODAs), medically fragile children including those with tracheostomies, children with Down syndrome, Autism, articulation, oral-motor development, language disorders, apraxia, dysarthria, ataxia, aphasia, AAC, traumatic brain injury, and feeding. Erin has completed the SOS Approach to Feeding training and is a SOS Basic Provider (Level 1). Erin is also certified in the Simon Says orofacial myofunctional therapy program Tongue Tips, Tiny Tongue Tips, and Thumbs Up! She is also trained in Talk Tools Three Part Treatment Plan for Oral Placement Therapy.
Erin has worked in early intervention, home care, school, private practice, and hospital settings for both pediatric and adult populations. Erin is PROMPT© Technique, Bridging, & Practicum trained and is proficient in American Sign Language (ASL). She is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and is licensed in the State of Pennsylvania. Erin is also listed in the CASANA SLP directory for experienced, expert treatment of CAS: CASANA SLP directory .
- PROMPT© Technique
- PROMPT© Bridging
- PROMPT© Practicum
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech – Therapy Strategies That Make a Difference | Presenter: Dave Hammer MA, CCC-SLP
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech: Practice Through Play with K-SLP Strategies | Presenter: Nancy Kaufman MA, CCC-SLP
- Diagnosis and Management of Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) using Dynamic Tactile and Temporal Cueing (DTTC) | Presenter: Dr. Edythe A. Strand, Ph.D
- Creating IEP Goals for Children with CAS, and Other Communication Needs | Presenter: Sue Caspari MA, CCC-SLP
- Getting Unstuck: Strategies for Making Progress in the Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech | Presenter: Shelley L. Velleman, PhD, CCC‐SLP
- Eight Behavioral Teaching Strategies For Treating Childhood Apraxia Of Speech | Presenter: Nancy Kaufman MA, CCC-SLP
- Orton Gillingham
- Wilson Academy® – Wilson Fundations®
- Simon Says Orofacial Myofunctional Training program; Tongue Tips, Tiny Tongue Tips, and Thumbs Up!
- A Three-Part Treatment Plan for Oral Placement Therapy | Presenter: Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, M.S., CCC-SLP
Haley White MA, CCC-SLP
Haley received her Bachelors of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders (with a minor in Special Education) from Penn State University. She later earned her Masters in Speech-Language Pathology from West Chester University, where she was fortunate to have clinical placements with Wissahickon School District and Good Shepherd Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
As a school-based therapist, Haley currently provides speech and language evaluations and intervention to students in grades K-2. She has experience working with school-aged children and teenagers with (including but not limited to) expressive/receptive language disorders, speech articulation needs, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome, and more. Haley received her Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and holds an Educational Specialist Certification in the state of Pennsylvania.